Oct 1, 2013

LOTD #105

Heya girls, I'm back! :) Dunno about you, but I missed my little blog! My computer is fixed, but apparently, I have some trouble with my Lolas! Lotsa work to do, I'll start slowly and we'll see how it goes. Anyways, there are two events I wanna talk about today: Candy Fair and Orimecre Gatcha event. Orimecre is running from September 15th till October 15th, and you can find a bag I'm wearing there among other awesome things. Candy Fair Starts on October 4th and runs till October 18th. Here is a little preview of Pink Sugah's item for the Fair. Also, Hush skins released 3 new skins that are marvelous, you can DEMO them here.



Wearing:

Skin: [Hush] - Chloe Skin - Captivate - Cocoa NEW!!!
Hair: >TRUTH< Marcia -  light blondes
Necklace: -RYCA- Barbie Platinum
Lashes: ::TGIS:: - Ultra Long 3D Lashes
Bag: RETRO' - Victoria Bag Pink NEW!! Available@OrimecreGatchaEvent
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos - Maori free TAE Hunt
Pasties: .::PS::. - Candy Fair Gift Pasties free starts on October 4th
Dress: .::Pink Sugah::. Sugah Rush - Camo - Box available@CandyFair starts on October 4th
Shoes: N-core DELICIOUS- Fuchsia (Mesh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.