Feb 10, 2014

LOTD #188

Wow, it passed exactly a year since my first post, so basically I did it!!! lol Didn't mean I would last this long, but here I am, still loving my blog :))) Would like to thank all my sponsors for bearing with me, couldn't do it without you guys <3 Special thanks to the Lady Of The House, Tara Asamoah, her store Pink Sugah was my first sponsor <3 And a big hug to all my readers and followers, love you guys <3



Wearing:

Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan
Hair: [e] - Abbey - Bright Blondes
Tongue: FBD Valentine tongue pink RARE Available@FFF
Phone: Retro'. phone Galaxy NEW!!!
Hamster: .Birdy. Love Hamster {Valentines} VIP gift free
Belts: *COCO*_DoubleBelt_Leopard-Gray
Socks: BabyDoll. Cute Socks / Camo NEW!!!
Top: .::Pink Sugah::. Margot - Leo - Mono Available@GoingBust
Skirt: [Fuck-Lish] Ruffly Skirt - Zebra NEW!!!
Shoes: Quantum - Melody - Black NEW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.