Jan 2, 2015

LOTD #450

Oh My Gacha Winter Edition is starting on January 10th and I'm showing you Alterego's release for it: Mayumi and Maliyah! I combined them with new Truth hairs that can be found @ Uber this month and @ mainstore!!!



Wearing:

Skin: alterego I mayumi II 18 - havana NEW!!! OMGacha
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Minerva -  BUY ALL NEW!!! Uber
Teeth: .Pekka. Teeth + Pout mouth shading tintable
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - December 2014 free
Shirt: [Pumpkin] Big tee- White free
Socks: REIGN.- Shimmie Socks- Nutcracker free

Wearing:

Skin: alterego I maliyah II 17 - honey NEW!!! OMGacha
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Harmony -  BUY ALL NEW!!!
Necklace: Chop Zuey  - Hearts of Hope Set
Body: -Belleza- Venus *BOXED*
Lingerie: MoDANNA Petit Pois Lingerie (wear me) free
Shoes: fri. - Isabelle.Heels NEW!!! Uber

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.