Mar 2, 2013

LOTD #18

There are a lot of events going on in SL. I'm gonna cover moolto hunt in this post. Not sure how I feel about this last hunt. Usually it's a great hunt, with great gifts, and I'm a hunter long enough to know to appreciate free stuff you get. I'ts not that... I'm even ready to let go of the fact that some designers are giving away the same gifts from other hunts. (NVM DESIGNERS, THANK YOU STILL <3) I have a problem with rude organizers (constantly reminding hunters to be polite, but forgetting to take some of that medicine themselves ). If your shit isn't working, it's not my problem. They seem to forget that they are there bcs of the hunters and not the other way around. Anyway, enough of that. To join moolto group you need 50LS, then you get glasses you have to wear through the hunt. Deesses gave an astonishing prize: skin with full make up (12 lipsticks and eyeshadows) + shape + hairbases + cleavage. Delirium style followed their example and gave a real treat to us: the outfit I'm wearing (love the sneakers <3). In the end, there is a sale in Eaters Coma, ALL hair in funky tone is 1LS for the group mmbrs!



Wearing:


Skin: Deesses - Inna - Milky Coffee free moolto hunt
Makeup: Deesses - Eyeshadow 9 & Lipstick 2 free moolto hunt
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 10 - FUNKY COLOR 1L
Hat: (/HeadzUP!\) - Rub It Trucker past swag gift
MP4 Player: NCParis - MP4 Player free@MP
Outfit: D-Style - NOM NOM NOM <3<3 kicking assezzzz <3<3 free moolto hunt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.