Jan 12, 2014

LOTD #165

Ok, when I got Pink Sugah's exclusive for SEXXX Sells I was like "gotta try this on right away". It's ADORABLE!!!!!!! I paired it with beautiful shoes BSD released for Hipster Fair.That's all I'm gonna say, see for yourself below <3



































Wearing:

Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] - [ -Kinder Fairy ] free blogged
Hair: [e] Only - Bright Blondes
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Sugar Candy - The Pinks
Nails: {*I <3FashiOn*}  Manicured Hands
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay-Garters-Zebras-2-Set of 3
Belly Chain: Baubles! by Phe SexyKissBellyChain Available@SexxxSells
Lips: ' Skintimate ' Glossy Lip Tattoos - Strawberry
Outfit: .::Pink Sugah::. Stupid Cupid - Pink Available@SexxxSells
Shoes: {{BSD Design studio}} Cherish - SILVER Available@HipsterFair
Pose: Rachel Swallows Creations and Wicked Creations - Cupid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.