Nov 14, 2014

LOTD #419

I decided to list EVERYTHING I wear in this post and added a text box on the right side of my blog what Ill be wearing in future posts. If you want to know, for example, what eyes I'm rocking, check the box :)) XOXO



Wearing:

Shape: My own
Skin: Essences {Jamie} Gift (all tones) free
Eyes: .random.Matter. - Salvatore Eyes FATPACK
Freckles: Soonsiki - Odd Freckles free
Hair: little bones. Gardenhead - GIFT free
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. Sugar rush eyeshadows
Lashes: .ARISE. Eyelashes
Nose Chain: .ARISE. Double Nose Chain / Light Silver
Cap: RO - Aviator Ace NEW!!! @ SN
Shirt: .ARISE. Nov Sweater NEW!!! @ SN
Shorts: [LF] Mesh jeans Shorts Rock Bands Wash BOX
Socks: *HolliPocket* Drinkin bout YOU Sockings-Full Pocket NEW!!! @ TBS
Boots: [R3] - Rae Wellie Boots [V3] NEW!!! @ SN
Poses: Overlow Poses - Pack 39 NEW!!! @ OMGRoom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.