Feb 10, 2013

Every beginning is hard... LOTD #1

OK, so here we go... I figured, since I'm starting, I'll start with my safety net. lol Meet my BFF Rhea! She was my support for ages, still is, especially about this blog. The angel and the devil on my shoulder, sometimes the only one who can stand me lol Or, how she likes to describe it, "my partner in crime ". ILYB! 






Rhea (Left):

Shape: Her own

Skin: LAQ ~ Vilda - fair
Lashes: Mstyle - Ordinaria
Hair: [BURLEY] - Stasia - Light Blondes
Dress: ::GB:: - Military Dress - Stone Pink
Shoes: Slink - Vanity Boots - Tan (past TDRF)

Me (Right):


Shape: My own

Skin: Glam Affair - Renee   - My Gitana 03 (past Arcade Gatcha)
Lashes: Mstyle - Ordinaria
Hair: [e] - Thrive - Bright Blondes (SALE 70% off!!!)
Ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - Black1
T-shirt: [PL] - Princess Tee (Hello Titty Hunt) Free
Boobs: Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 :::
Shorts: [s.b] - Denim Shorts (Past Hunt Gift)
Necklace: Izzie's - Heart Necklace
Rings: -UtopiaH- Glam Hand Set
Nails: [MANDALA] - Option LONG Nails set/Basic skin nails
Shoes: Cathy 12 colors / REDGRAVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.