Feb 23, 2013

LOTD #12

I'm not giving up on my Lolas push-up, I still like them thank you very much! Many designers switched to Tango ones, and now are making appliers only for Tango, forgetting that there are still owners of Lolas Push -up. I understand that making Tango appliers is easier, no need for the new texture, but c'mon! So I found FABULOUS prim boobs clothes store called Pink Sugah. Everything in that store is 99L or less and the best thing is that you get appliers for ALL prim boobs WITH clothes you buy. And I simply love the colors there :)



Wearing:


Skin: [PF] - Alyx Sultry group gift free
Hair: ::Exile:: - Loveshack - Natural Fusion (95L@MyAttic)
Earrings: [MANDALA] - SENJYU Earrings - INDIO
Necklace: -RYCA- - NJ Necklace Silver
Piercing: .Pekka. - Juicious Unisex Piercing free already blogged
Belt: ~Pepper~ - Buckle Belt - LEATHER
Boobs: !!!Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 :::
Gloves: Emery - Gloves Black
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: - Gypsy Gift Tattoo ~ Unisex free
Bodysuit: .::Pink Sugah::. Primadonna - Shades of Grey 99L!!!<3
Jeans: [Cynful] - Zia Denim ~ Indigo Denim
Shoes: [e] Secret Boots - Maroon (sale 70% off)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.